Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I Could Not Ask For More

Well, things have been going surprisingly well with Larry living with us! Usually, when I have a roommate or someone living with me, I get easily irritated with that person and wish they'd never moved in! but with Larry, it's been the complete opposite! I love having him here with us every day! I enjoy every minute of his company and when he is gone at work, all I can do is think of him and cannot wait until he gets home!
 We just had the most enjoyable family vacation this past weekend in Thermopolis, Wyoming with our mutual friend and his two kids! We all had a tremendous blast! It was very nice seeing my girls enjoy themselves and really for once experience a family getaway! the past few weeks I've been crying tears of joy because i feel in my heart that I have finally found the one true love of my life, the man of my dreams that i have been waiting for! the feeling i get inside my heart travels through my soul in which i can hardly explain this overwhelming rush of fantastical passion happiness joy and wonder!
  we are planning to move to Salt Lake City, Utah this summer in June or July, and i cannot wait! I'm so excited to get out of this dreadful town! I feel so safe and complete with this new man in my life and for once i feel as though i have been ultimately blessed with the opportunity to experience honest, true, unconditional, love! i  simply could not ask for more than this!

No comments: