Tuesday, October 19, 2010

All Stressed Out

Wow! Never in my wildest dreams did I expect my life to turn out this way! It's amazing how fast things can change! My fourteen year old is getting into fist fights at school, now she is suspended for a whole week and cannot be on school campus for 10 days or she will get a ticket for tresspassing! On the brighter side of things, I thought my relationship was going stale and Larry was backing off, but as usual, I was only tripping, he's just got alot of his own stressful shit on his mind! He said I'm always tripping. but at least he's understanding and knows when I'm tripping enough to ignore it and let it pass! He's made the decision to be my four year old's "Daddy" because her father is a real P.O.S.! And this makes her very happy! I'm falling behind in school and don't know quite what I'm going to do! I know the right thing to do is devote my time and focus on my school work, it's just hard when I have so much going on with my teen right now! But it's just another mountain I have to climb! it will all be worth it in the end! :)

No comments: