Thursday, October 21, 2010

Today's A New Day!

Even with all the stress and frustration in my life, I continue to tell myself that today is a new day! There is so much going on in my life right now sometimes it overwhelms me. But I remind myself to take a deep breath and take one thing at a time. My life has never been simple or without some kind of emotional whirlwind! But I've remained strong through it all! I've faced difficult decisions, with some i've made the right choice and with others, I haven't! Sometimes I wish I could turn back time and make different choices. But would I be the same person if I could change the decisions I've made? I highly doubt that! I still carry many burdens of regret and resentments, but in due time I will heal from the pain and be able to move on. But I can only do this by taking one thing at a time, one day at a time!

No comments: